Here is our super simple Pizza Sauce recipe that we use on our Pepperoni Pizzas.
The following should do about 6-7 small-medium sized pizzas. We just make it and freeze what we don't use.
In a food processor (or just mix yourself) put the following:
- 1x can of chopped/diced Italian tomatoes (400g)
- 1x small "tub" of tomato paste (70g)
- 2x tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2x tablespoons of chopped fresh basil (or 2 teaspoons of dried)
- 1.5x teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of minced or chopped garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons of Marlborough sea salt flakes
- 1.5 teaspoons of sugar
Mix it up and that's it, easy as!